You’re already besties, so he or she pretty much knows every single thing there is to know about you. Like, how many slices of pizza you can eat while watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars and what your favorite emoji is. But do they know the real you – the one deep down inside that you might not regularly share with people?
Well, fret not. We have a list of 20 questions that are sure to bring out all the feels and hopefully a stronger bond between the two of you. So, have a BFF date, order some pizza, and go through these questions together. You’ll be surprised at how much you’ll learn about each other that you didn’t already know.
1. What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
2. Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
3. What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from breakfast to bedtime.
4. What’s your biggest fear?
5. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
6. What’s your favorite memory?
7. What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
8. Who was the last person who made you cry and why?
9. Where do you hope to be 5/10/15 years from now?
10. If money was no object, what would you buy?
11. When have you felt the most proud?
12. When have you felt the most challenged?
13. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
14. When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?
15. Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?
16. What did you dream about last night?
17. Which family member are you closest to?
18. What do you do when no one else is around?
19. Where do you want to travel?
20. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez’s Selfie Proves They’re Still BFFs 16 Years Later