We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Launchpad is a section on Amazon featuring cool tech gadgets, interesting new types of foods and drinks, and other innovative products created by startups. Here are some of the awesome things you can find there right now:
1. An incredibly useful device that lets you pour without uncorking, so you never have to deal with stale, oxidized wine ever again.
Because not all nights are entire-bottle-of-wine nights.
Get it for $199.95.
2. An insanely cool “smart” notebook that you pop into the microwave to erase. Yes, you read that right, MICROWAVE.
You can also super easily scan and organize your notes with the corresponding Rocketbook app, combining the satisfaction of old-school handwriting and modern, in-the-cloud tech. Magical.
Get it for $27.
3. A compact, hand-operated espresso machine that makes sure you get your caffeine shots wherever the hell you may be.
All you need is a bit of hot water and your ground coffee of choice.
Get it for $59.95.
4. iFetch, an interactive ball launcher that lets your pup decide the pace of the game.
Comes with three distance settings: not that far, far, and really far.
Jk, it’s 10, 25, and 40 feet.
Get the iFetch Too (larger dogs) for $199.99 and iFetch (smaller dogs — launches out to 10, 20, and 30 feet) for $104.99. Each comes with three balls, but you can buy additional smaller balls here and use standard tennis balls for the iFetch Too.
5. A brightening facial mask made by a brand that’s focused on providing the most cutting-edge, science-backed skincare.
NER:D masks are constructed from microorganism-grown fibers (which share similar properties to those of surgical wound dressing) in order to most efficiently drive nutrients deep into the skin. Hello, plumpity-plump face.
Get one for $20. There are also super hydrating and skin repair masks if you’re looking to target slightly different skin issues.
6. Delicious, light mushroom coffee that promises to give you ~dat energy boost~ without the jitters or upset stomach business.
It tastes like normal coffee, so calm your iffy-about-mushrooms horses.
Get a 10-pack for $14.25.
7. A super simple, zero-effort-required indoor herb garden that even someone with the blackest of thumbs can’t mess up.
All you have to do is insert the plant capsules, fill the water tank, and plug it in. That’s literally it. The Smart Soil and built-in sensors ensure that your greenery gets the optimal combination of water, oxygen, and nutrients, so you won’t end up with dead, neglected plants and a puddle of guilt.
Get the Smart Herb Garden from Click Grow for $59.95 or Amazon for $53.90 (for the white lid version).
It comes with three basil cartridges, but you can also buy strawberry, thyme, peppermint, and chili pepper cartridges too, just to name a few.
8. Smart drinkware that resists the antics of the clumsy.
@mighty_mug / Via instagram.com
@mighty_mug / Via instagram.com
Their Smartgrip Technology traps a small amount of air in the base, so these babies won’t fall over without a fight, BUT you can still lift them up naturally like normal glasses.
Get a set of two plastic tumblers for $29.99 or a travel mug for $15.97.
9. Dinopet, a living, bioluminescent companion that photosynthesizes during the day and emits a bright blue glow at night.
Your room/life needs a glowing dinosaur made up of microscopic dinoflagellates. End of discussion.
Get it for $69.94.
10. A PANCAKE DRAWING BOT and griddle set that dispenses batter in whatever damn shape you please.
You either draw your own design with the PancakePainter software or use one of the designs on their website (though the selection is really small). You then transfer the design onto a SD card (not included with the set), insert the card into the machine, and watch your breakfast masterpiece come to life.
Get it for $299.99 (or $295 for the black).
11. Knee-high, no-show socks that won’t scrunch up or slip off as you walk and will actually keep you warm.
So go ahead, wear those flats and heels straight into winter. Dropping temperatures be damned.
Get a pair for $14.99.
12. An levitating egg…jk, it’s a speaker! A majestic, spinning Bluetooth speaker that will leave you (and any visitors) in awe.
10/10 would stare at for hours.
Get it for $124.99.
13. A spectacular waffle iron that lets you make breakfast in the shape of that thing you’re always using to communicate or work or whatever.
*can’t resist poking fingers into keyholes*
Get it for $69.99.
14. A mini, self-aware robot who is equipped with hundreds of ~feelings~ but also learns and evolves as he goes.
Don’t call him a toy — he’ll get cranky. But do play with him lots!
Get it for $179.99.
15. All-natural deodorant that you should buy just based on the name alone.
Baking soda neutralizes odor-causing bacteria and organic arrowroot powder dries those sweaty pits right up. Comes in six varieties, so your pits can also smell like orange creamsicle and jacked-up jasmine if you so choose.
Get it for $9.55.
16. A draft system that uses fluid and gas technology to upgrade your crappy bottled and canned beer.
Beer-y nice. I’d tap that.
Get it for $149.99.
17. Activated charcoal shoe inserts that will actually absorb and eliminate post-workout sweat and general smell bombs, instead of temporarily masking them.
Just lay them out in direct sunlight for about an hour for them to ~recharge~. With proper care, each one lasts a year.
Get a two-pack for $9.99.
18. A 2-inch cube projector that will save your eyes from needlessly straining themselves to watch content on your mobile devices.
Hello, tiny home theatre bb that fits in the palm of my hand and has a 120” display.
Get it for $290.06. Comes with a flexible tripod, charger, remote control, and various cables.
19. Clear dry-erase board film that lets you write on virtually any surface, just like when you were a dumb kid running around and ruining your home’s walls.
Except this time you won’t actually ruin anything…or have to endure Mom’s lectures.
Get a 24” x 36” film piece for $34.99. Marker, cleaning spray included, and velcro (for sticking on walls).
20. A tiny smart alarm system that peacefully sends you off to sleep and wakes you up when you’re in the lightest stage of your sleep cycle.
@hello / Via instagram.com
The small round coin (Sleep Pill) clips onto your pillow and syncs with the Sense ball to track your sleeping habits.
Get it for $129.
21. An ultra-thin, fine-tooth comb that easily fits in your wallet and doubles as a bottle opener.
Great for hairy situations.
Get it for $15.99.
22. Aromatherapy massage balls that claim to alleviate, among other things, headaches, muscle/joint pain, and emotional stress.
Roll ‘em after a bad day.
Get two spheres for $35. Mini drawstring bag and lavender refresher spray included.
23. A compact, environmentally friendly espresso machine that only requires your two hands to brew coffee that rivals what the bulkier, electric-powered machines make.
All you do is press down on the two ends of the lever in seesaw fashion and adjust the pumping speed until you arrive at optimal brewing pressure (via monitoring the pressure gauge). And presto, espresso!
Get it for $295 (or $285.47 for the cobalt blue).
24. An extremely simple way for the whole family to keep track of whether or not your pet’s been fed.
Just…don’t forget to actually mark it. *never-ending cycle of forgetfulness*
Get it for $9.95.
25. Speakeasy briefs that have a special front pocket for all of your…stashing needs.
Paint this scene. You’re at Coachella and you want to enjoy a drink while you watch your favorite acts rock it out on stage. But you have to wait 45 mins to get a beer, which ends up costing $11, and you can’t even leave the beer garden until you’ve finished your drinks. Bam, hide a flask next to your junk and all of that can be avoided.
Get a pair for $23.95.
26. A multifunctional device that works as an inverted lid holder, single or dual trivet, or display stand.
Single-purpose items are basically useless.
Get it for $80. Comes in four colors.
Ah yes, let me take a closer look.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!