Ellie Sunakawa / BuzzFeed
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
7. A set of flatware that’s like jewelry for your dinner table.
Get the five-piece set from Target for $19.99.
14. A handsome wall plate that’ll reflect your taste for the finer things in life on your light switches, as well.
Get it from legrand for $39.98.
16. A dumpling spoon charm for adding some flavor to a bare necklace strand.
For the teeniest of slurps.
Get it from Food52 for $95.
23. A tinted carafe and glass for looking like you live in the lap of luxury while you’re actually balling on a budget.
Get them from HM for $24.99 (carafe), $9.99 (glass).
29. And if you’re really feeling fancy, indulge in some luxe anti-aging skincare in the form of face cream and eye cream made with ~actual~ gold because rich people wear the stuff on their skin, too.
Get them from Amazon for $349.99 (face cream), $189.99 (eye cream).
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
View this embed ›
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!
Tagged: comtent, gift guides 2016, gold, market, buymethat