Ghost Pepper-Eating Contest Leaves Man With Hole In Esophagus
Posted By Staff
Date: October 19th, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO – A Bay Area man who ate one of the world’s hottest peppers landed himself in the hospital with a 1-inch hole in his esophagus that nearly killed him.
The frightening incident occurred after the man ate a paste made from “ghost peppers,” a type of pepper so hot it’s broken world records.
David Winsberg, who owns Happy Quail Farms, is an expert on peppers and sells some pretty hot habaneros at a local farmer’s market, but he knows better than to sell ghost peppers. More
NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android
Nutty News Today – Nutty News on Twitter – True Prisoner Stories and Pictures – Technology News
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.