If you’ve been having trouble with Apple’s new iOS 10 update, trust, you’re not alone. As with virtually any installment, it of course has its kinks. But courtesy of Gizmodo, here we have a few fixes to some of iOS 10’s most common problems.
Issues with connectivity:
– Switch Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cellular data to off and then back on again.
– Reset the network configuration in iOS and then reconnect to Wi-Fi.
– To “forget” a connection, go to the desired menu inside Settings and tap the info button next to any device to “forget” it.
– To clear everything out at once, hit Reset Network Settings in General Settings.
Issues with battery life:
– Dim the brightness on your device.
– Make use of Airplane Mode.
– Utilize Low Power Mode.
– Limit the number of apps in the Background App Refresh.
Issues with iMessage:
– Tap Reduce Motion and make sure it’s switched off.
– Do a full reboot
– Reset network settings.
Issues with Touch ID:
– Delete your stored fingerprints and then add them once again.
– Turn Touch ID off completely, reboot your device, and switch it back on again.
Issues with crashing or not starting at all:
– Use iTunes on a Windows or Mac machine to install a clean version of iOS.
For more detailed fixes to iOS 10’s most common setbacks, follow on over to Gizmodo.
Connect with us