Bananas are a food that absolutely has to be present in our every day meals, but unfortunately we underrate them a lot. This exotic fruit is filled with nutrients.
It is high in natural sugars, sucrose, fructose, vitamins, minerals and fibers. Regular consumption can lead to plenty of health benefits.
Did you know that the bananas are the most consumed fruit in the United States? The number of consumed bananas is even bigger from the number of consumed oranges and apples combined.
The bananas at first have a green color, and there aren’t any spots on their skin. But as time passes, they become yellow, and then their skin is becomes ripe, with dark brown spots all over it.
The more brown spots the banana has, the better it is for you. This means that the banana contains more TNF. And what actually is TNF?
This compound promotes the link between the immune system and the cells in the body, supporting the movement of the cells.
The TNF fights against the abnormal cells in the body, so so it is actually able to fight off cancer too. The ripe bananas, that contain more TNF are proven to block the growth of the tumor cells.
In addition to that, the bananas are normally filled with antioxidants, thus boosting the immune system and the count of blood cells.
This is why the next time you go to the store, don’t avoid the ripe bananas, buy them, for you will benefit from them much more than you would from an ordinary yellow banana.
To ensure you about it, here is a short list of all the benefits you can gain by simply eating a banana on a daily basis.
- The bananas can supply you with energy. Eating a banana prior to your regular exercise routine will increase your energy level up to one hour. Because they are filled with potassium, they will prevent any muscle cramps, and they are also filled with vitamins and minerals. They are a low glycemic food, which will boost your endurance.
- Because they are an anti acidic food, the bananas can relieve you from all the symptoms of a heartburn and acid reflux.
- To prevent or cure constipation, just consume bananas daily. They are high in fiber, leading to regular bowel movements.
- The bananas prevent the sodium level from rising too high, and lower the blood pressure too, so they are excellent choice of food if you want to lower your risk of a heart attack or a stroke. Their richness in potassium promotes health of the heart.
- In case of stomach ulcers, treat them with bananas. They can help in preventing irritations and corrosive acids.
- Did you know that the bananas can supply the body with the daily dietary iron it needs? It can boost the blood supply, thus stimulating the production of the red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- In case of a fever, you can find the bananas very useful, because they are able to keep the temperature of the body normal, and even lower it.
- This incredible yellow fruit is filled with the compound trytophan, which can effectively cure a depression. When it enters the body, it is transferred into serotonin, leading to a relaxed and improved mood.
- And finally, because the bananas can regulate the blood sugar levels they are helpful when you are feeling stressed out. They are packed with Vitamin B, and they can not only enhance the mood, but soothe the mind and relax the body as well.