Kanye West canceled the remaining 21 shows on his Saint Pablo Tour and now a source close to the rapper is explaining why he made the decision.
There has been speculation that the 39-year-old rapper is in the midst of a breakdown, but the source wants to put those rumors to rest.
“It’s nothing like that,” the source told . “He’s just exhausted. He’s been working around the clock on fashion design, both on his own line and the Adidas line. He’s a notorious workaholic, so balancing both that work – which is extremely important to him – and the rigors of the tour every night, it really wore him out.”
“I’m sure Kim and his family played a part in the decision [to cancel the tour],” the source added, referencing the Paris robbery incident last month. “He”s incredibly devoted to his family.”
Sponsored Links by ZergNet
- Richard Simmons permanently shuts the doors on his famous Slimmons Exercise Studio- TMZ
- Watch Kristen Wiig sing about Thanksgiving in SNL monologue!- Gossip Cop
- Gabby Douglas called out her haters in the most awesome way- Just Jared Jr
- Kim Kardashian reportedly took her kids on a secret trip- Radar
- Does Mariah Carey have another love interest in her upcoming docuseries?- Lainey Gossip
- Mark Zuckerberg announces his plan to to fix Facebook’s fake news problem- The Hollywood Reporter